Sunday, May 08, 2011

Days 4-6

So I did have the best intentions on Friday. I came home from work and my errands completely ready to do my exercise. Chad and I had dinner, and that's the last thing I remember. I totally passed out on the couch, and the next thing I know it's two hours later and Chad is shaking me awake telling me to go to bed. Which I did. So, no exercise on Friday.

Saturday morning I woke up and did my exercise from Friday, and while looking at the calendar I discovered that if you miss a day, they simply move the calendar a day so you don't have to do two workouts in one day. Pretty nice!

Saturday Chad and I also drove down to visit my sister and brother-in-law Katie and Jon, as well as my mom and dad for a day-early Mother's Day. We were cooking out for lunch, and also going to an incredibly chic and classy restaurant for dinner, so I figured my food intake was going to go out the window. And it did. But God, it was soooooo worth it! It also didn't help that Katie knows I like these vanilla wafer thingees from Aldi's, so she bought five cans. They are so delicious!!!!! But no, I did not eat all five cans. We took two home, and I am currently working on them. They'll be gone soon, then we can get back to regularly scheduled programming.

So as for today, once my workout clothes come out of the laundry and I'm done watching Legally Blonde, I'm going to do my workout. I have a little confession to make...I don't have the band that goes under your feet that you pull on to make your upper body workouts more effective. But Chad found a used copy of the Wii Active that comes with the band and the leg strap, so once that comes in the mail I'll probably start the 30 day challenge over again with the strap and band. But in the meantime, I'll continue to do my running, lunges, side stretches, and dance steps!

No comments: